We are shifting perspectives on this summer escape to east Africa – showing you that there is more to Africa beyond the safaris!
A week in Zanzibar offers everything and more for the luxe traveler looking to explore and exhale. You will find palm-fringed beaches, powdery white sand, historical villages and towns, colorful markets, and so much more.
Zanzibar is a tropical palm tree paradise, semi-autonomous territory of Tanzania located just off the country’s coast but with its own unique heritage and cultural flavor. It feels like an entirely different world, offering a unique cultural experience while also being a tranquil setting for pure relaxation. We can’t wait to explore with you on this African escape!
July 10th – July 16th 2022 (7 days, 6 nights)
July 3nd – July 9th (7 days, 6 nights)
Explore the most beautiful places in Zanzibar
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodation at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All government taxes/VAT and service fees
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities
- Professional travel photographer
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Chidi Ashley Travels Goodie bag
- Masaai tribe welcome experience and photoshoot
- Luxury private yacht charter - yacht party and sunset sailing!
- Spa treatment
- Masaai tribe experience and village visit
- Explore the city of Stone Town with tour showcasing the historical culture and architecture of Zanzibar and its centuries old history. It includes a visit to former slave market sites, town market, visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, Maruhubi Palace Ruins and more.
- Prison Island tour - visit the place used by Arabians during Slavery period to block African slaves from escaping before they are taken to Western countries and Europe
- Zanzibar Turtle sanctuary experience
- African cooking class - food and spice experience ,start at a local market shop for ingredients - then venture on a spice farm tour before your cooking class.
- White sand beaches and crystal clear water - Island hopping experience. A full day sailing/snorkeling/sunbathing on a traditional dhow boat and seafood barbecue on the beach.
- Specially curated cultural experiences and activities across Zanzibar
- Dinner at the famous Rock Restaurant in the middle of the ocean surrounded by pristine waters!
- Passports and Visas
- International flights to Zanzibar
- Personal travel insurance
- Any extra personal expenses or purchases
The payment towards your Zanzibar trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by June 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room which is a one time fee of $950.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like