Cartagena de Indias is the undisputedly one of the most beautiful cities of the Caribbean coast. Join us this year as we explore the cobblestone streets, soak up the sun at some of the best nearby islands, meet the locals who make the city ever so vibrant, dance, dance and dance some more and of course visit some incredible bucket list sites.
Explore the most beautiful places in Cartagena
- Stay at a 5 star luxury hotel in the historic city center
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast, daily lunch and 3 dinners
- Exciting daily activities to show you the best of Cartagena! (Includes a island hopping on a private yacht, Cartagena city tour, Parlenque historical experience, Pink sea & mud volcano and much more)
- Travel Goodie bag
- Professional travel photographers to capture all your special moments!
- All entrance fees and taxes
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Flights To And From Colombia
- Visas (where applicable)
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
The payment towards your Cartagena,Colombia trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by November 5th 2021.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room which is a one time fee of $450.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like