Turkey is one of the world’s top ten travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. This scenic and culturally rich country has so much to offer, we had to include it in our 2022 calendar line-up. It is home to fairy chimneys and hot air balloons, Roman history and kebabs, a world wonder and 16 UNESCO World Heritage sites!
Get ready for a week of luxe living, Turkish culture, adventure, relaxation and jaw dropping once in a lifetime experiences. Our trip will start in Istanbul and also include a 3 day escape to the magical city of Cappadocia.
Explore the most beautiful places in Turkey
- 5 star hotel in Istanbul
- Turkish Hammam spa treatment
- Local food, history and Istanbul highlights tour
- Turkish night cruise on Bosphorus Strait with belly dancer, Harem Dancers Show & Dinner
- Turkish foodie tour with nightlife experience
- 5 star cave hotel in Cappadocia with incredible views of the hot air balloons
- Sunrise hot air balloon ride & champagne party
- Choose between ATVS or a horse riding adventure in the rose and red valley
- Cappadocia highlights tour in a vintage car
- Private picnic with hot air balloons
- Dramatic dress rental for your hot air balloon photoshoot
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Professional travel photographer and videographer
- Dedicated Chidi Ashley Travels Staff to ensure you have a great time
- International Flights to/from Istanbul
- Personal expenses & travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned
The payment towards your Turkey trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by April 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like