This island vacay is calling your name – we have curated this experience for all of our ladies looking for an adventurous girls trip vacay without breaking bank. Spend your week exploring Bali with a group of likeminded women.
You bring the slay and we will worry about everything else!
To all the ladies who missed out on a years worth of fun, we are bringing the spring-break experience back to you with a week packed with nightlife, culture, adventure and self care!
Explore the most beautiful places in Spring-break In Bali
- Luxury villa with a pool
- Balinese spa package with an Instagrammable relaxing rose bath
- Floating breakfast experience
- Daily breakfast
- Private photographer for your 2 day trips to ensure you get the best pictures
- Welcome to Bali custom made gift bag
- Select 2 private full day trips of your choice which incorporate some of Bali’s most incredible sights. E.g - Nusa Penida, explore Ubud’s highlights, elephant bathe & feed experience, East Bali heavens gates and many more options to choose from!
- Private chef dinner in your villa
- Bali beach club sunset dinner experience
- Private roundtrip airport pick up and drop off
- Connect with likeminded travelers
- Spring-break pool party experience
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- Flights To And From Bali, Indonesia
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any extra personal expenses & meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your Bali trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by February 15th 2022
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like