The Ultimate Bucket list experience!
This trip highlights some of the amazing bucket list destinations in this incredible South American country. Peru is all about adventure and you will share these experiences with a small group of spirited travelers from around the world.
What to expect!
– ATV rides around Maras & Moray
– Explore the city of Cusco & Peruvian markets & villages
– Chat with locals & get to know about the culture and history of Peru
– Explore the ancient city of the Incans & get your passport stamped!
– Get ready for Llama and alpaca cuteness overload!
– Venture up Rainbow mountain or Take a ride on one of the worlds longest zip-lines across ancient ruins.
Explore the most beautiful places in Peru 2021
- 5 days, 4 nights Cusco Peru Experience
- Accommodations at a luxe 4 star hotel in the Ancient City of Cusco
- Daily Breakfast and 2 lunches
- Private airport pickup & drop-off (In Cusco)
- Welcome dinner
- All transportation between hotels, the train stations and to all activities
- Entrance tickets and fees to Machu Picchu & all scheduled attractions
- All daily private activities & day tours ( Includes an ATV experience, Rainbow mountain trek, zip lining, Machu Picchu and much more!)
- Panoramic Train Ride to Aguas Calientes & Macchu Picchu
- Experienced Private English Speaking Guides
- Private travel photographer to capture your incredible experience
- Travel agent to help you find the best flights
- C.A.T Travel Goodie Bag
- Experience Coordinators to ensure you are well taken care of in Peru!
- International flight to Peru
- Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco ($42+ roundtrip depending on how early you book it)
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
- Travel Insurance and any applicable covid tests
The payment towards your Peru trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by September 1st 2021.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
Single Room Fee – One time payment of $400 due by August 5th 2021
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like