Morocco is a land of contrasts – where Africa meets Europe and the Middle East adds its own flavor.
This Moroccan Getaway will show you the best of Marrakech and surrounding areas over 7 days and 6 nights. Stay in five star riads, spend the night under the stars at a luxurious desert camp, see the ancient wonders of Kasbah, and more.
If you ́re looking for a colorful and diverse experience, Morocco will deliver that and much more.
Our journey combines the best of everything – cities, villages, desert, music, food, shops and the coast, plus opportunities to do community services and some fun adventure activities along the way!
Explore the most beautiful places in Morocco
- 6 nights Luxury Accommodation
- One night of luxury desert camping
- Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Travel Goodie bag
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Professional travel photographer
- All entrance Fees for mentioned activities
- Transportation for all activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!.
- Themed desert photoshoots
- Full day guided tour of Marrakech
- Yoga and wellness morning in Marrakech
- Visit the house of Yves Saint Laurent
- Arabian Nights Dinner and Moroccan Show
- Campfire Dining in Desert
- 4×4 ride through the desert to a luxury camp with an overnight stay
- Relax with a Moroccan spa treatment
- Traditional Moroccan Cooking Class
- Desert sunsets, ATV experience and camel ride
- Explore Essaouira, Ouirigine and more!
- International flights to Morocco
- Passports And Visas
- All Activities and meals not mentioned
- Northern Morocco Add on ($500): 3 days, 2 nights. There is so much to Morocco! Venture beyond Marrakesh to the famous Blue City of Chefchaouen and explore Fes, the oldest city in Morocco. Luxurious riad stay, 2 day trips, first class train ticket from Marrakesh to Fes, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, airport transfers.
The payment towards your Morocco trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by April 15th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means that you will be sharing a room with another solo traveler or with a friend of your choice.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like