This bucket list itinerary gives you a unique opportunity to discover the culture, adventure and history of 2 incredible countries – Singapore and Malaysia.
You will spend 4 nights in Singapore at one of the countries top hotels – your itinerary will include daily adventures like a foodie tour, luxury yacht sailing, marina bay sands hotel, gardens by the bay and much more! From Singapore we will head over to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for 3 days to experience the culture, sights and sounds of the eclectic city.
Explore the most beautiful places in Singapore & Malaysia
- Accommodations at top 5 star hotels in Singapore and Malaysia
- International roundtrip flight tickets between Singapore and Malaysia
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- English speaking guides in each destination
- C.A.T Travel goodie bag
- Private photographer and videographer in each destination
- Dedicated staff and full time assistance for the duration of the trip
- Accommodations at one of the top rated 5 star hotels in Singapore
- Sunset luxury yacht experience
- Gardens by the bay photo tour
- Marina bay sands observation deck tickets and sightseeing
- Singapore night out and nightlife experience
- Private foodie tour - experience the best cuisines of Asia
- Singapore Art science museum tickets and visit
- Dining experiences with the best views of the city
- Meet and assist at upon arrival and departure.
- Batu caves and temple tour day trip
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Dining on a helipad
- Kuala Lumpur night market experience and foodie tour
- Entry tickets to KL tower
- International Flights to Singapore
- Meals other than those specified
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- Any applicable visas
The payment towards your Singapore & Malaysia trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by March 15th 2022
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like