(This trip is open to men and women)
Visit magical Kenya – the “Original Birth Place of Safari’!
This trip is all about ticking your bucket list experiences in Kenya. Explore Nairobi which is East Africa’s most cosmopolitan city. Besides that, enjoy the wondrous safari savannah, beautiful sunsets, the luxurious retreat at Africa’s 5 star Safari Lodges, and feed endangered Rothschild’s giraffes and so much more. To add icing on the cake, we chose to visit Kenya in July for the Great Migration. Two million wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes migrate from Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve, and it’s one of the most breathtaking sights we might get to see.
In the tranquility of the summer season, we will immerse ourselves in NATURE! This trip is truly for nature lovers and adventurers. We will be living our best lives on this Kenya summer safari vacay! Let’s escape together to this beautiful African country!
Explore the most beautiful places in kenya
- Luxury 5 star accommodations for 7 nights
- Spend an afternoon with Giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Elephant Orphanage visit - See and feed rescued baby elephants, learn their stories + volunteer for a day
- Welcome dinner along with Karibu Kenyan welcome ceremony
- Farewell dinner at world’s famous Carnivore Restaurant – an indulgent “Nyama Choma” dining venue. Vegetarians are also catered for!
- Guided walking tour of Nairobi and the Masai Market.
- Luxury safari experience with the highest end vehicles and highest rated safari company in Kenya
- Lake Nakuru - explore the wildlife-rich Lake Nakuru National Park on a game drive, home to lions, rhinos, buffalo and more
- Daphne Sheldrick Centre - see rescued baby elephants playing in safety and watch as they are fed by the staff who rescued them
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve which one of the most famous game reserves in the world.
- Head deep into the African grasslands to get a close encounter with wildlife and see the big games - “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino)
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the middle of the park or Mara river after game drives and admire the beauty of the savannah!
- Visit Masai village to dance and sing along with Masai warriors and women. Learn more about their culture, traditions, society and way of life.
- Adventure in Hell's Gate National Park!
- Visit Amboseli National Park: See herds of elephant and magnificent views of Mt Kilimanjaro at Amboseli. It provides the classical Hollywood image of Africa.
- Visit Lake Nakuru: Ornithological Paradise - see thousands of Pink Flamingos!
- Personal pocket Itinerary
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Nairobi NBO Airport meet & Greet VIP Services Include Fast Track
- Flying doctor service on all safari’s
- Kenya Travel Guide & Packing List
- All meals during safari (full board)
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All government taxes/VAT and service fees
- Game drives and game viewings as per program
- Professional travel photographer & videographer
- Dedicated C.A.T staff accompanying you throughout the trip to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All ground transportation
- Professional English-speaking safari guide and drivers
- All entrance, national park, conservation/crater, walking fees for mentioned activities and parks
- Chidi Ashley Travels Goodie bag
- Transport in 4X4 Safari land cruisers (SUV 2016-2019) with pop up roof, window seat guaranteed, refrigerator, charging points, binocular (1 per SUV), wet wipes and medical kit
- Alcohol beverages
- Passports and Visas where applicable
- Flights to/from Kenya
- Personal travel insurance
- All activities not Included in the itinerary
- Any extra personal expenses or purchase
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide etc.
The payment towards your Kenya trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by June 5th 2022.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like