Discover the best of Italy on this journey along the Amalfi Coast. Begin in Rome, where you’ll tour the Vatican and the ancient world. We will then explore some famous Italian islands & villages along the coast, including the famous Positono & Capri. The Amalfi coast is one of the most breathtaking regions in Italy, it is a stretch of coastline to the south of Naples on the southern coast of the Salerno Gulf. It is deemed so beautiful that it has been awarded the honor of being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We will be living our best lives on this luxe European summer vacay!
Explore the most beautiful places in Italy
- Explore Ancient Rome - Visit the Colosseum and tick off a world wonder from your bucket list
- Visit the world famous Vatican city
- Explore Rome on a vintage vespa
- Italian Cooking Class
- Curated photoshoots around Rome
- Private luxury sailing experience along the Amalfi coast
- Day trips and transportation to neighboring towns on the Amalfi Coast
- Explore Capri
- Explore Positano and the famed beaches - day bed on the beach included
- Wine tasting experience
We love Italy
- 3 Nights luxury hotel In Rome
- 4 Nights luxury hotel In the Amalfi Coast
- Airport Transfer in Rome & to the Naples airport
- High-speed train tickets from Rome to Naples & private car from Naples to Maiori
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel Goodie bag
- 3 lunches & 2 Dinners
- Ground Transportation (includes airport transfer, ferries, and trains)
- Professional travel photographer
- All entrance Fees for mentioned activities
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All tourist taxes and fees
- Flights To And From Italy
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your Italy trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by May 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like