India is a full sensory experience – the perfect balance of order with a magical touch of chaos. This trip will completely challenge your perspective of the world.
We will visit the Taj Mahal one of the world’s most majestic world wonders. Explore northern India, home to prestigious maharajas, majestic forts, glittering palaces, and divine cuisine. Dive deep into traditions, history, and great food while connecting with like minded travelers.
Explore the most beautiful places in India
- Luxury 5 star hotel accommodation at each location
- Domestic flight from Jodhpur to Dehli
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast, All lunches and 2 dinners
- Visit 4 cities in India - We will embark on a full golden circle experience
- Activities and tours in each city from the Taj Mahal to the famous step wells, palaces and more (Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Jodhpur)
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities and in between cities
- Local English speaking tour guides
- Choose between an Indian foodie tour or cooking class
- Traditional Indian Saree for your Taj Mahal visit
- All entrance fees, tolls and taxes
- International and local team to assist you during the trip
- Private photographer & videographer to capture all your travel moments
- Chidi Ashley Travels Goodie Bag
- Relaxing Spa experience
- International flight to India
- Personal travel expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel Insurance and any applicable covid tests
The payment towards your Iceland trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by August 15th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like