Egypt is perhaps the most fascinating centers of ancient history and Dubai has wowed the world with its stunning architecture that continues to push the boundaries of what is thought to be humanly possible. This trip combines highlights from the ancient and modern worlds, we are bringing 2022 to an end in the best way possible. Last years trip was absolutely incredible we had to bring it back for another year!
This week is all about challenging our comfort zones and experiencing the best that both countries have to offer while connecting with other travelers and forming new friendships. You can look forward to breath taking views, incredible history of ancient civilizations, getting lost in new cities, celebrating your accomplishments for the year and entering the new year in the most exciting way possible.
Egypt – December 27th 2022 to December 30th 2023
Dubai – December 30th 2022 to January 3rd 2023
Explore the most beautiful places in Egypt & Dubai
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Guided tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- Luxury Nile River welcome dinner cruise & show
- Meet and Greet service at the airport upon arrival
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guides
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at a 5 star hotel
- Cross off a world wonder from your bucket list - Visit the Great pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum - You will see some of the oldest surviving historic artifacts from ancient Egypt, mummies and much more
- Visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass-ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more
- Learn about Ancient Egyptian history and way of life
- Camel ride at the pyramids
- Accommodation at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Meet and Greet service at airport upon arrival and departure
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Private Yacht Party & Limousine ride
- Tea time at the top of Burj Khalifa
- Louvre Museum visit in Abu Dhabi
- Modern vs old Dubai City Tour
- New years eve party at one of Dubai’s hottest clubs with fireworks to bring in the new year!
- Abu Dhabi day trip with a visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Desert Safari with entertainment shows, dune bashing, camel riding and quad biking
- Dubai Miracle gardens experience
- Desert photoshoot experience with dramatic dress rental
- Comprehensive Dubai travel guide
EGYPT & DUBAI INCLUSIONS
- Daily breakfast
- Travel goodie bag
- English speaking guides
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Private travel photographer and videographer
- Connect with like-minded working professionals
- Dedicated full time staff for the entire duration of your trip
- All International flights
- Alcoholic beverages
- Passports and Visas
- Personal travel insurance
- All activities not included in the itinerary
- Any extra personal expenses or purchases
The payment towards your Egypt & Dubai trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by October 15th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like