Dubai is the perfect combination of a modern cosmopolitan city and ancient Arabian culture! This week we are embracing luxury living while exploring the best that Dubai has to offer from nightlife to food, culture, adventure and more.
With its bold architecture and one of a kind modern appeal, the United Arab Emirates’ largest city doesn’t just live up to its reputation; it will completely exceed your expectations. Explore how the ultra rich live in Dubai, and then uncover the ancient traditions of the multifaceted city.
Explore the most beautiful places in Dubai 2021
- 7 Days 6 Nights in Dubai
- Luxury 5-star hotel
- Daily breakfast buffet, 2 lunches, 2 dinners Private Yacht Cruise & Limousine ride
- Dubai luxury nightlife experience
- Dramatic dress for your desert photoshoot! (Pictured below)
- The Lost Chamber Aquarium visit
- Culture Meals with Emirati and get insights of Emirati life
- Visit the top Burj Khalifa
- Beach club brunch party
- Louvre Museum
- Dubai Miracle gardens visit
- Desert Safari with entertainment shows, dune bashing, camel riding and quad biking
- Modern vs old Dubai City Tour
- Abu Dhabi day trip with a visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Private travel photographer
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- All entrance fees & taxes for activities
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- C.A.T goodie bag
- Comprehensive Dubai travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- Flights to and from Dubai
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your Dubai trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by August 15th 2021.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room which is a one time fee of $800.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like