This Costa Rican experience is all about highlighting the adventurous activities, gorgeous beaches, wildlife, delicious food, and incredible culture that makes up this one of a kind South American country.
We have curated a trip which incorporates the diverse parts of Costa Rica from the city of San Jose to the renowned beaches of Manuel Antonio and the world famous Arenal Volcano.
This is a tropical adventure like no other with a combination of luxe living and a group of like minded travelers to explore with!
Explore the most beautiful places in Costa Rica
- 5 nights Luxury Accommodation in 5 star hotels
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- A combination of adventure filled, cultural and relaxing activities to show you the best of Costa Rica! Explore 3 different parts of Costa Rica - San Jose, Manuel Antonio and Arenal volcano
- All land transportation within Costa Rica for all scheduled activities
- Travel Goodie bag
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Professional travel photographer
- Daily Activities including: ATV adventure, luxury yacht party, Volcano hot springs experience, Salsa dance classes, Zip lining and more
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Relaxing spa session
- International flights to Costa Rica
- Passports And Visas were applicable
- Meals not mentioned
The payment towards your Costa Rica trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by February 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like