(Open to both men & women)
Next year we are headed to Brazil for one of the most celebrated events around the world! Carnival Rio de Janerio in Brazil is the world’s biggest festivals drawing travelers from all over the globe to watch the spectacles of samba-school floats, jaw dropping performances, dancers and extravagant costumes. The 6 day event includes parties, beach hangouts and much more!
We have curated this experience to include all the hottest events of carnival while also giving each traveler the opportunity to experience all aspects of the magical city of Rio with immersive day trips and activities
Explore the most beautiful places in Brazil
- High-end 5 star hotel accommodations by the beach
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- See the best of Rio with included daily tours and activities - Yacht party sailing experience, Visit Christ Redeemer a world wonder, Sugar loaf and more
- Sambadrome Rio Carnival Parade VIP Tickets valued at $300 per person - and private group escorts
- Curated carnival events, street parties - all entrance fees and tickets
- Dedicated face painter & make up artists
- Samba dance class
- Explore the best beaches In Rio
- Full Brazil & carnival travel guide
- C.A.T travel goodie bag
- English speaking guides
- Private full time traveling photographer and videographer to capture all your travel moments
- Roundtrip airport pick up and drop off
- Dedicated staff and full time assistance from local and international guides and helpers for the duration of the trip, to ensure you have an incredible safe experience.
- International Flights
- Anything not mentioned
- Travel insurance and any applicable visas
- All personal expenses
The payment towards your Brazil trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by February 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like