Celebrate valentines day in one of the most romantic countries in the world. Forget Paris, Bali is known as the ultimate destination for love – spend some much needed one on one time with your significant other while also having the opportunity to meet other couples from around the world.
We created a well balanced itinerary which enables you to strengthen your relationship with your partner through some good old quality time with exciting adventures and romantic bucket list experiences. Top it off with the one of a kind opportunity to hangout and network with other likeminded professionals.
Explore the most beautiful places in Bali Baecation
- Private villa with a pool and en suite bathroom - Each couple has their own luxury villa
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Flower arrangement & welcome basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Floating breakfast and floaties
- Romantic couples spa day
- Split your time between Ubud and Seminyak
- Traditional balinese dress up with couples photoshoot
- Romantic one-on-one candlelight dinner for each couple
- Romantic One-one picnic experience
- Day trips and activities to show you the best of Bali - includes all entrance fees and taxes (Explore Ubud, North Bali, Nusa penida and more)
- Private photoshoots and photography team
- Romantic flower pool in your villa
- Private In-villa couples massage
- Network and hangout with like-minded couples
- Chidi Ashley Travels on ground Bali concierge service & trip assistants available throughout your stay
- Donations to a local Balinese children’s charity - a portion of the proceeds for each trip goes towards a selected charity in Bali
- International flights to Bali
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
The payment towards your Bali trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by January 5th 2022.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be sharing with your partner.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like